Juvenile Justice Officer & Juvenile Courtroom Counselor Certification

To be eligible for a Juvenile Court Counselor – Trainee position, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in a human services area OR a Master’s diploma in a human companies subject. The training period takes as a lot as...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

Common Gpa Revealed

In-state college students must earn a minimal 3.0 GPA in their A to G topic requirements, whereas out-of-state students...
- Advertisement -spot_img